Congratulations to Allek Berialsh

On behalf of myself, my corporation, and my alliance, I wish to extend congratulations to Khumatar Allek Berialsh (St., from Sb.) for his position as the Planetary Security Co-Ordinator for Matar. We hope that his experience at the service of the Ray, the RSS, and the Starkmanir Tribe will help solve the recent issues manifesting in the catastrophically slow reaction times in the face of threats to the security of the tribes.

Having already taken a proactive stance against the Triglavian and Blood Raider threats, we stand ready to assist as per the direction of relevant authorities also during this time of emergency.

Elsebeth Shaninn
of Rhiannon, born Rhiannon, Sebiestor Tribe
SoE Roughriders, Electus Matari

5 Likes

Corovid Industries likewise offers congratulations to Berialsh, albeit with reservations regarding the nature of his new position. A full statement from us on these concerns is forthcoming.

1 Like

I guess I should join the congratulations voices.
It is nice and comforting to see a man of experience, bearing the strong legacy of the Starkmanir.
Now, the past is the past. What matters is the path ahead, where your skills, Khumatar Berialsh, are expected to support Matar and Pator facing the challenges ahead.

To some extent, given his past, the same could be said about the Sanmatar and his office. It is good to see things moving and put in place where they are needed. My feeling is that the expectations are as high as ever.

I don’t know what could have been the failures of the head of the Mikramurka coastal defence. I think that if there are, they only came at the end of that chain of events. All the more visible, but the problems have to be tackled to their roots.

In the coming times, we need more steps to solutions than focus to deadends.
I am only one free capsuleer, loyal to the Tribes and their legacies, but I’ll bring my work and support to the same, greater goal.

3 Likes

I extend my congratulations to Sanmatar Shakor on his appointment of Khumatar Allek Berialsh. While the events mandating the appointment are no doubt grave and serious, I can only hope – much like those of the Krusual Tribe – that the new powers invested in the position of the Sanmatar will allow for better prevention and response to safeguard the innocent citizens of a proud Republic from the violent excesses of vile reprobates such as the Blood Raider Covenant under the auspices of his leadership.

Mathias Hevaima Gesakaarin
CEO
Black Advent

I would like to congratulate my tribesman on his new position. After years in utter anonymity and presumed extinction, it is good to be part of the Tribes again. it is good to see Starkmanir stepping forward with confidence.

I am sad that this comes on the heels of a catastrophe. My prayers and thoughts remain with the Sebiestor Tribe in this time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.