Convince me to upgrade to Omega?

Because Capsuleer society in EvE has advanced beyond seeing females as just breeding stock you drooling neanderthal.

Also, one simply has to look at me to have proof that clones can be both superior and “smexy”.

I now want your corpse cause you’re superior to everything I see in an New Eden female clone state.

/

This is also why I look at all options that keep me keen with New Eden.
Corpse collecting is another reason for me to stay Omega

1 Like

I played for several months in 2007! Quit in 07 Alpha/Omega didn’t exist then. Played a lot of other games over the years. Started playing Eve again couple weeks ago. Played Alpha for a couple weeks but wanted the benefits of Omega.

OP, why are you acting like its this huge commitment and investment. $14 dollars you’d spend on a burger and fries and cherry pie in a heartbeat several times a month, and you’re so serious about spending it once a month to play a game you spend hours and hours in per month. Come on seriously.

1 Like

Not sure about whether you should return or not… just do me a favour and stay away from any alliance, if you do choose to grace us with your esteemed presence. Hate have people like you around in alliances who constantly moan and complain about why they should stick around, and that the corp is not doing enough for them…

Stick to solo mining and/or sitting in a station, and changing prices every other minute. I hear it’s very entertaining.

1 Like

*blush

You allowed Code. to pod you?

/Something that would suggest in answering and that is No I would not.

Anyone claiming to be above the desire for sex and procreation is either a liar or needs professional help.

1 Like

Clones need no messy means of procreation nor some sort of primitive physical animal-like urges there piltdown man.

Like a corpse, like corpse
Like a cargo container in the cold
Like a star in it’s very own system
Last but not least
You could be mine forever!

1 Like

lol Did I? Oh. *shrug Can’t say I care all that much, tbh. I’ve participated in the blessed exchange of podgoo many times over the years.

:broken_heart:

I say, that’s not very convincing for the Op to consider the upgrade.

Well…he’s hardly a new player…so…ever so sorry?..I don’t care if he upgrades or not. Genuine new players I am interested in helping and nurturing those who might actually enjoy new eden…whingers?..not so much…

Shall I pretend to care, though? I would for you.

Well I am a new player…in the scheme of things!.. So what we say you warp over to my space and let me pod you…then I might actually enjoy undocking.

If your attitude as a new player is “give me free kills because I’m too afraid/bad/weak/etc. to fight on my own”, you need to re-adjust that attitude.

This is also why I also like to shoot ice or large space rocks, they don’t shoot back.

1 Like

Neither do Covetors.

1 Like

Ok, sounds good. If popping my slick pod motivates you to undock, then I am here for you friend! Where you at? Not that it matters, of course, but just out of curiosity what kind of ship you gonna use? :two_hearts:

1 Like

No, you will convince yourself, or won’t. It all depends upon you. Many find the limits set as an alpha too restricting. At that point they either go omega or just go away.

Which you will be is up to you but I will not try to upsell you.

Play and try and see if you want to be part of the bigger game

your call

m

2 Likes

Perimeter / Location via private message / Fleet invite / Warp to etc…

Ship: Tristan duel

I have a spot for you, right next to this one.

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten to message me… I’m sure you got busy with the holiday or some such, np.

As per my mail to you, I was in Perimeter to give you my pod, but I’m afraid I couldn’t be there long, commitments elsewhere I’m sure you understand.

I considered going over to Angymonne for your convenience, but I do hope you’ll forgive me for not doing so.

I apologise profusely, but this character can’t fly a Tristan. Xuxe being mostly a forum alt, she can only fly some basic Amarr ships and that not so well, frankly. So I have a T1 frigate. As it is simply a shuttle to deliver my pod, I trust that would not be an issue.

I like that skin you have on your Tristan. Makes ships look a bit Amarr, and that’s never a bad thing. o7

1 Like