To whom are you clearing your name? Before your post, I’m pretty sure no one on the forums was concerned about you being andrede (on Eve or WoW). The only people you need to “clear” your name to are the people that rejected you. Otherwise… what are you doing here?
Yeah, me too. I’ve gotten feedback that my merely posting on the forum ruins one’s reputation in their eyes and makes one a shady person, so I’ve been trying to clear my name ever since. For some reason it isn’t working though.
Edit: Concrete advice: you’ll never have an impeccable positive reputation to everyone, always. That is a dream best abandoned. Instead, strive to be consistent. At least everyone then knows where you stand – to varying degrees of interpretation outside your control.
Uh, what? I am confused. Are you confusing me for OP? I don’t seek validation from other people:
I’m consistently not giving a ■■■■ what other people think. The joke about me and the forums and my huge prideful ego and “I’m posting on the forums more why isn’t my spotless reputation becoming even more spotless” probably whooshed – sometimes my jokes are too dry.
The reason I think you’re confusing me for OP is you ask me:
Which, uh, if you’re asking about my current corporation, is a long story, and I don’t think it is OP’s corporation. You see, about half a year ago I was playing in the Great Wildlands…