Corp Application Rejected Question

Welcome to Eve. :slight_smile: Good friends are hard to find.

To whom are you clearing your name? Before your post, Iā€™m pretty sure no one on the forums was concerned about you being andrede (on Eve or WoW). The only people you need to ā€œclearā€ your name to are the people that rejected you. Otherwiseā€¦ what are you doing here?

Yeah, me too. Iā€™ve gotten feedback that my merely posting on the forum ruins oneā€™s reputation in their eyes and makes one a shady person, so Iā€™ve been trying to clear my name ever since. For some reason it isnā€™t working though.

Edit: Concrete advice: youā€™ll never have an impeccable positive reputation to everyone, always. That is a dream best abandoned. Instead, strive to be consistent. At least everyone then knows where you stand ā€“ to varying degrees of interpretation outside your control.

Exactly. OP sounds exactly like a spy that tries to develop a sob story to make it easier to infiltrate corporations in the future. :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smirk: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

You are hung up on this. I donā€™t know how to get through to you, but you should not be seeking validation through other people.

How did you pick this particular corp to apply to?

Uh, what? I am confused. Are you confusing me for OP? I donā€™t seek validation from other people:

Iā€™m consistently not giving a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what other people think. The joke about me and the forums and my huge prideful ego and ā€œIā€™m posting on the forums more why isnā€™t my spotless reputation becoming even more spotlessā€ probably whooshed ā€“ sometimes my jokes are too dry.

The reason I think youā€™re confusing me for OP is you ask me:

Which, uh, if youā€™re asking about my current corporation, is a long story, and I donā€™t think it is OPā€™s corporation. You see, about half a year ago I was playing in the Great Wildlandsā€¦

Yes, I confused you for the OP. It seemed like something he would say. Ah well, I could delete my post, but I guess I will leave it.

1 Like

No worries.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.