Plz delete

Plz delete

1 Like

Hi there

i am online right now if you would like to speak just add me on discord
Dreadhead#5841
we offer a very very lucrative offer with access to lots of different opportunities in HS/LS/NS and we have very active leadership and content fleets

Bumpers

1 Like

To da top

Upsey daisy

Hey there Varina Vengari, I saw your advert, and sent you a message via in game evemail system, but have yet to receive a response back. I’m sure you are getting lots of mail, and was afraid my email may of got lost in the shuffle.

I’m from EWI within CVA. I feel that within it’s core, our corp and our alliance strives for the same kind of content, and i would love to talk to you more and see if we can find you a home within one of the oldest alliances in the game.

Hey Varina Vengari,

Sent you an in-game reply - excuse the rushed typing.

Also sent a link here to our advert:
Happy Cartel - Stain NPC - EU/US Timezone - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We’d be happy to chat.
Thanks,
L0rd

IRC intrepid crossing is one of the oldest alliances in the game. we continue to exist because we treat people decently and operate more like a family than a business. please contact Dorfsorc in game for more details. he will also contact you via evemail or convo.

Replied

still havent replied to me :frowning: </3

Replied

To the top

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.