Suggestion: to add item cost in inventory on mouse over
Applies for trading and industry purposes. Unless you keep spreadsheets upon spreadsheets it’s super hard to keep track of what the item is worth to you, and setting the selling price sometimes is guesswork.
But this should be relatively straight forward for the most part:
- mined or looted items - cost is zero
- purchased on market - what you paid
- stacking items in inventory - all items get the weighted average cost
- manufactured - takes cost of materials plus fees. Ideally should also include the cost of the blueprint used divided by available runs, so you add only the pro-rated cost (e.g. 1 of 10 runs).
- BPC cost is just the copying fee, since BPOs have infinite runs. Plus cost of cores and decryptor multiplied by chance at the time of production.
- contracts… tricky for multi-items, maybe blanket them at zero
This should lower the barrier of entry and make markets more efficient