Covert Ops - PI Ship

Instead of dodging the question, Mr. Game Developer, why can’t you answer the simple question?
Why ought CCP implement your idea when you can just play the game smarter?

Since this was already answered, and your clearly not interested in real conversation, you can go in the ignore bin with your buddy over there.

You didn’t answer it though. You dodged the question and gave cop-out responses.
Can you point to exactly where you answered the question “Why ought CCP implement your idea when you can just play smarter?”

When you stop being an idiot who doesn’t understand why “prove a negative” is a stupid comment to make let me know.

To put it in a real life situation, let me stick you in get-mo, with noise and banging going on all night driving you crazy, with no real way to counter it. What do you think that end result of that will be after any significant period of time? You’d literally try to kill yourself.

Except that’s a stupid analogy because this is EVE, not real life, and many responses which are illegal in real life work great in EVE. For example, in EVE I can put on metaphorical noise cancelling headphones by parking a 500 man PvP fleet next to my PvE activities and making the AFK cloaker irrelevant. But in real life if I responded to the nose by buying an AR-15 and gunning down the neighbors I’d go straight to jail.

In this case, the game version is quitting.

Good. I know it’s hard for you to understand, but not everyone is entitled to success in EVE. Some people are just bad at the game, don’t get to achieve their goals, and probably quit. It’s why, unlike in all of those inane PvE theme park games, success in EVE has genuine meaning.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.