As ideas and discussion has been made that was not thought of previously. I have come with agreement that this was one of those bad ideas. I appreciate your time and discussion.
I would like to suggest a new ship class idea: Ambush Battlecruisers
- What they are: Light Covert Ops Attack Vessels (T2 Attack BC’s)
- As T2 is supposed to specialized, there isn’t a T2 Covert Ops Ship designed for strict combat between frigs (Stealth Bombers) and battleships (BLOPS, which aren’t really covert ops, but still)
- Can Fit Covert Ops Cloaking Device and Covert Cynosural Field Generator
- Cloak Reactivation Delay Reduced to 5 Seconds
- No Targeting Delay After Cloaking Device Deactivation (Note, as bc’s the targeting speed isn’t going to be that high, so balance can be made by adjusting this)
- 95% Reduction in Large [Weapon] PG Requirement
- 50% Reduction in Large [Weapon] CPU Requirement
- 50% Reduction in Large [Weapon] Activation Cost (As Needed By Platform)
- 50% Effective Mass When Bridged (Not Too Sure on Wording Here)
Thoughts? Would this be too much? Is this one of those crazy ideas that should never see the light idea?