Crimson Harvest 2017 info/thread

The new system is a clear improvement, and not much to complain about, though there is a “compensation” in requiring more points to reach the tiers. If I extrapolate the effort it will probably need the same amount of days (evening sessions) to play than the previous system.

can anyone please confirm that battlecruiser and above from the headhunter skin series do not drop from the sites?

I had drops either from BC and BS. Hisec.

those were from headhunter not from cold right?

both.

Just how bad is your QA team, CCP? Not only aren’t the Crimson Harvest cerebral accelerators on the market, they can’t even be searched for in contracts (except for the old expired ones from previous events). Major, major screwup.

You guys need to add “user workflows” to your test plans. A very basic one for adding any kind of new item to the game is making sure it can be sold in the market and it can be searched in contracts. If it can’t be sold in the market, there needs to be a good reason for it and it still needs to be supported properly in contracts.

This is software QA 101. Get your act together.

2 Likes

What do you expect from a game in “maintenance mode” with very limited resources? That CCP_Dragon’s team has to work under extreme time pressure, he confirmed multiple times.

2 Likes

I just goy two cold iron skins, devoter and impiror, plus women’s outlaw boots, men’s “marshal” jacket, men’s “sterling” jacket. battle cruiser dropped the devoter skin and the battleship dropped the rest.

Is the question whether BC or higher skins drop (period) or…?

Idk I’m already well past 200 points and I have not touched mining or resource wars. Minings easy enough if I want to but ■■■■ resource wars.
(Non permanent non tradable skins that cost 250m and LP is a fucking joke. Whoever came up with that should be fired.)
Just been doing bounties and harvest sites for 10,11,12,13,14 ea to lvl 5.

It’ll take me another day maybe to hit 400. Would have taken two weeks with the old system being limited to 10 or 20 points a day.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I cant consume the booster. I got some on the day the event started, used it, no problem. 48 hours later, (which was close to 3 hours ago now), I go to use another booster, and after its timer expired, I get a message that I cant consume it, because I’m already using a similar item, “Crimson Harvest Cerebral Accelerator”.

Well I know this isn’t true because, the timer is up and disappeared. There was no option to click consume when right clicking on the booster, while the timer was active; it only appeared after the timer was up. I had another character consume her booster at the same moment as my main char. 48 hours later, her second one worked, but mine didn’t. It doesn’t show under Augmentations screen.

I’ve logged out about 5 times now, and its been 2.5 hours since the problem started, and I still cant use it.
Until this problem, I was enjoying the event.

I’d like to suggest though, that with an event like this, the rewards as is might be fine. But you should add some additional rewards, some truly awesome rewards, for achieving a much higher score. It needs more levels. Reward at 110, 220, 330, and 400. Thats cool. What do people who really go after this event get? Whats the prize at 500, 750, and a thousand? What about at two thousand? I like this event, but I may hit 400 with 10 days remaining. Would be nice if there were prizes at higher levels.

1 Like

I had that issue with the last event, I had to wait for DT to clear the issue. I still have a few hours to go on this one but I would not be surprised to see it happen again.

Bug Report it.

100% Agree that the resource wars LP is ■■■■■■■ worthless as hell, but the isk from doing lvl 5 RW sites is actually very good, just difficult to get that many cats herded together for them.

i cant be the only one here noticing that skin drops are incredibly rare right ?? done like 58 sites in the past 2 days and only gotten 5 skins total. 3 headhunter skins and 2 cold iron ??? not to mention ive not even had a BS spawn yet!

Leave highsec, BS spawns are really rare in highsec. I saw only one when I was already warping out with the loot of the BC, didn’t expect it at all in highsec.

so its been 100% confirmed then that the BS spawns more commonly in lowsec / null ??

cause ive been running both high sec and low mostly 0.3

I run them only in low. Did about 20 Sites, i think. BS spawned in every site for me. Maybe luck, maybe standart, don’t know.

In low sec battleship is always spawning.

Yeah, I’ve only been doing them in Low Sec, and the Battleship always appears. The first day, the skin drops seemed quite rare, but since, I’d say its 75%. Several times I’ve gotten two skins on 1 site.

I’ve done about 10 HS sites so far. I’ve gotten a couple Headhunter SKINs, some fireworks, and a baseball cap all from the BC’s. I had one BS spawn but all I got from that was an extra accelerator and booster.