Cruise Missles

Which is why you blame me for quoting a fit posted by people who actually use Golems?

I don’t know why this specific combination of rigs is being used, but a golem lacks the rig calibration to fit 2 t2 application rigs, so that’s not an option in the first place, invariant of the amount of isk you want to invest into the ship.

Also, the Raven’s 20dps, and Golem’s 90dps numbers originate from PyFA with all-maxed skills settings. With Strong Crash drugs, the precision cruises’ explotion radius is 108m, too, which means imperfect application to a microwarping shield extended crows/stilettos, and a full hydra set boosts missile explotion velocity to only 255m/s, which is pretty much around 1/20th of a ceptors movement speed.

I didn’t include a web/grappler into the fit, because the claim was raised that a (one?) target painted interceptor would be hit for perfect application if drugs were used, no word about webs, and webs provide significantly more damage application then target painters, too, assuming their target gets into range.

Increasing signature above the missile explotion size will not reduce application reduction implied by explotion velocity to target velocity ratio. In fact, it’s litteraly written in the eve wiki article about missile application:

you got it wrong.
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Missile_mechanics#Missile_damage_formula

When Ve ≥ Vt then the third term in the min is greater than the second, which is not impacted by Ve.
When E is reduced, then both 2nd and 3rd are reduced.

1 Like

yes this is right.

Im just add for everybody else not to blindly beleve text and info about eve on internet.

Lot and im even going to claim most of the info about eve mechanic on the internet is simply WRONG.

Eather the info is simply not updated and was changed by prior patch or was writen by some total noob who dont understand the math of the game and only aproximate.

So best advice we can give is to TEST TEST TEST AND TEST. To learn the mechanic the hard way but factual way.

Wiki is mostly factual but writen in manner that some times make ilogical explanations. So unless you have at least some grasp of the eve mechanic you may misreprezented what is writen on wiki.

And trust me WE BEEN THERE!!

unless its a station

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.