CSM 15 - All You Need to Know

CCP knows where each character spends their time and what content they engage in. I really don’t care if he runs for the Trade seat or the Null Sec seat. If he’s experienced with a large history of engaging in that content, then he’s qualified to run for the position to represent that seat.

You seem to be under the impression that we as players are going to figure out if they’re qualified to represent the seat they want. We don’t know them or their history, and we’re certainly not going to take your word since we also don’t know you. Like I said before, CCP knows what each character has done and where they’ve spent their time in-game. Basically any candidate running for the CSM should be vetted first for that position by an outside party.

If a candidate has spent 60% of his time in Null Sec, 30% of his time doing Trade and 10% of his time in High Sec, after his experience has been verified he’s then qualified to run for the Null Sec seat. Doesn’t matter if he has recently moved into a W-hole, his experience shows him qualified for the Null Sec seat. How hard is that to understand?

I really don’t care about your examples because that’s all in the past from an old system that has proven itself year after year that it doesn’t equally represent the majority of the playerbase. Like I said, those who oppose making a change to the current election policy just want to maintain their 'Status Quo’. In short, that’s the root of the problem.

So instead of constantly trying to shout out those who seek a change for a better policy, how about helping to figure out a better procedure that will enable a more balanced CSM, one that will provide equal representation for all.

1 Like