Voting

Everything CCP has put out states CSM voting is open but the Eve Community page is not showing voting.

What is going on? Is voting not open or what?

2 Likes

You can vote now at this page: https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote/

3 Likes

There where a few little bugs in the beginning but it is ready for you to vote with me in your number 1 slot (representing the smaller voices)

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote/

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow ok interesting way to cut candidates, I wish more people focused on candidates work ethics and ability to digest information and less on what colour their flags are. But changing this is tough

1 Like

Vote Zorya Triglav. Vote Red Side. We have cookies and :red_circle:

Oh well maybe next time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

First, you do realize that PJHustle is a renter right? He’s about as associated with Brisc and the Imperium as you are with your landlord.

Second, Brisc isn’t an imperium puppet. He is a community candidate that happens to be from the Imperium. Even Fuzzy Steve said he saw Brisc bring forth the concerns of other play styles and groups.

Third, CCP can reject a candidate without providing their justification for doing so. If they had any doubts about Brisc, he wouldn’t have made it this far. So, if the 400 million dollar business thinks he’s good to go, I’m going to side with them, and not the tinfoil hattery of players who are working off of a dearth of information.

I will give you this though. At least you’re not selling your votes. You’re trying to be an informed voter who is trying to do what is right for game.

1 Like

I truly hope that they do.

2 Likes

i upvoted the Ramona post and im up to corruption :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

One of these two accusations is correct.

1 Like

I would continue this discussion, but I need to go do something less frustrating -like argue with flat-earthers.

yeah

1 Like

Elections…

Before

After

4 Likes

I’m afraid, nay, I’m certain we do not share the same sense of humor.

Lucas never jokes.

2 Likes

Wow… good thing a big company never did something “wrong” of “shady”.

Of course big companies due shady crap and screw over customers. However, that has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about.

Sigh, guess I need to spell it out.

First, CCP is a business that will make decisions that are in the best interest of their company. They might not always get it right, but they will not intentionally do anything that jeopardizes their work product, intellectual properties, or bottom line.

Second, they are a team of paid professionals working with far more expertise, experience, and information than we are, and not a bunch of excitable armchair devs making judgements in an information vacuum.

And so, when I pointed out that CCP was a 400 million dollar business, that is what I was alluding to.

Yeah, I’m not a lawyer, but I’m pretty sure any attempt to sue CCP for defamation because they wouldn’t allow Brisc to run for CSM would be considered a frivolous lawsuit and thrown out of court. You’re really reaching with that one.