Can One Person with Multiple Accounts be Allowed to Vote for CSM for each Account?

That would be like stuffing the ballot box…

1 Like

Yes, thats how it works.

The large skillpoint farmers generally try and sell their hundreds of votes.

2 Likes

A major objective of the EVE world tour is visiting the homes of all players with 5+ accounts so CCP can check whether it is a single person, or a happy family playing EVE. The voting rules will be updated next year to ensure single players can only vote once.

3 Likes

No way to enforce this.

1 Like

What about the schizophrenics ??

2 Likes

To be fair, anyone is capable of doing this. If you think it’s unfair, why not go get your hundreds of Omega accounts and stuff the ballot box for your candidates?

No one ever said EVE was fair.

Stuffing the ballot box has been a tradition since the very first CSM elections.

1 Like

That joke went so far over your head that the scientists of the New Caldari observatory are detecting a new comet. They are considering naming it “duh” to honor your intellectual prowess.

4 Likes

not sure what you guys are talking about? CSM has always been fair and balanced with the perfect list of candidates each year. why would anyone need to vote more than once?

1 Like

So aggressive :] over compensating much huh ? :smiley: but I understand completely you spend your life teaming up against defenseless freighters I’m sure that your missing some adrenaline and need to find it doing forum pvp huh.

As an observer, I find it hilarious how much salt and tears the freighter pilots pour into local chat immediately after getting ganked. It’s fun entertainment to watch.

1 Like

Of course they can, you pay for the right to vote for CSM. Alphas can’t vote right? Imagine all the players who didn’t vote actually got a say, in a way, through general consensus.

I’v never actually seen it to be honest, but I’m guessing code is mentioned multiple times lol.

Should really watch. It’s great fun seeing them throw out threats about getting the gankers banned from EVE, to threatening legal action (lol), and one of my favorites, when they try to pretend to play the “moral high ground” and smug about how the low life gankers have no skill in the game and must resort to freighter kills (or any other kind of passive aggressive behavior).

Makes for good :popcorn:

1 Like

Yeah, gankers are idiots who’ve ruined eve. agreed. Those code jokes especially, some actually believe in their video game deity I think. That’s not healthy!

Show us on the freighter model where CODE touched you. :grinning:

1 Like

I’v never flown a hauler in my life bro :], use public contracts for all my hauling needs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.