Csm 2018 19

isnt csm mostly nullsec dudes? three are gsf no?

I mean i live in null, npc null but i like to be able to get fun all over by doing different things; and there are certain things id really like to see balanced a bit more or changed so they are less exploitable.

Basically id like to see growth ingame of a playerbase which is increasingly told ‘goto nullsec’

You have to factor in the traffic wh-hs-wh ns-hs-ns ls-hs-ls because everyone comes to hisec, aside from the fact that everyone starts in hs. In my opinion each zone must have reps in the council.

1 Like

Except null power blocks would just be able to vote their own alts there

But I agree

So just putting this out there just because a person moves to Sov null doesn’t disqualify their previous experience or connections to other areas in the game.

The challenge with high sec is that there is no large scale coordination its thousands of small corps with very few large groups and nothing near the size required to actually get a candidate elected. keeping in mind that even a group the size of the Imperium can only elect a couple candidates despite consisting more or less of about 50,000 characters. consider the coordination levels required to get a single candidate from groups consisting of less than 100 each. not that it cant be done, just saying it has been tried and has been unsuccessful for quite a while.

regardless its important to note efforts by the Null bloc candidates to hear out the other areas of the community, Jin Taan and Innominate are great examples for this. hosting town halls, meetings and such to gain perspective and present that to CCP

just putting that out there.