CSM - voting bugged

Hey CCP and fellow capsuleers, like stated in the title i am not able to vote. In the past years i never had a problem to vote, this year there is no drag & drop frame or doubleclick option, so i am not able to choose. I have a few active (Omega) accounts, am logged in and have not voted yet. Tried different browsers, different PCs and even smartphone, disabled adblock, nothing changed. Maybe somebody can help out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hope you get a prompt solution for this, We need as many voters turning out as we possible can I would hate for them to loose the will to place their vote on technical issues. Help our community grow!

2 Likes

Are you running anything that might block scripts from running in your browser?

Show your full URL.

I have the same problem this is unforgivable. They had the President of Iceland featured and ccp for their next trick makes a joke out of democracy?

Having a Vote is NOT HARD, whats going on?
#htmlishard

csm2020url
I disabled everything that i can think of that can cause any problems, still not possible to vote.

1 Like

Brun Warbear

1h

Are you running anything that might block scripts from running in your browser?

Are you kidding? OF COURSE!

If they need Scripts running I have already given their app TOO MANY permissions as it is, put the vote on their own software if they need to run scripts…

1 Like

I had a similar issue.

When I loaded the page it prompted me to log in. Once logged in, I placed my vote but it didn’t take. I noticed the page logged me back out when voting, so I logged back in and re-voted. That did the trick for me.

Tried to relogg, tried different browsers, different pc’s, smartphone, nothing changed…i don’t get it tbh, never had that kind of problem, never have it elsewhere. Thanks for your contribution though.

same problem for me, not able to drag and drop my preferred canditate cause there are not the numbered boxes where I usually drop it in. any idea?
FIXED was a problem with cookies!

1 Like

Guys, my suggestion is clear your cookies and cache, and then try again. That’s seemed to have worked for folks when I’ve heard about this bug.

1 Like

Alternatively, try incognito mode. (which effectively does the same thing, without messing with anything else)

Either should do it.

1 Like

Thank you for your effort, now i was able to vote.
Big thanks to all people who tried to help!

o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.