Stop looking at my post history

Stop looking at my post history

I solo C2 and 3’s with a 2.2b Nestor fit about once a week, I usually can pull 3bil or so on average and that keeps me comfortable.

Depends on the salvage, really.

If you Solo C2 sites you will make less than 280m/h.

I think its really hard to beat 280m/h. What are you doing, T5 Abyss?

You can make 3b/hour soloing low sec incursions with drone assist and 16 char multiboxing.
Drone assist op.

That would only be 187m/hr when viewed per character - and all isk/hr metrics should be per character for transparency and ease of comparison.

1 Like

Level 5 missions are 300 to 500 phr, brain dead, low skill, low risk but you do need to have grindded the standing. Due to removal of glamor booster this no longer takes seconds.

Look Hateless_Gaming or the Brave Dojo.
Problem are the locals, that will be hunting you.

best ISK I’ve ever seen is (per toon) rorq mining R64 moons with excavators. If you can avoid getting blown up, if you’re on a jackpot moon, and if it’s a 55 day pull. you can snag well over 3 bill worth of raw moon ore (such as Xenotime and even Loparite) in an hour.

I’ve done it, it’s reproducible if you have a rorq, excavs, and access to an R64.

Hell, you can pull half a bill an hour running in a boosted mining barge.

Ratting has taken so many nerfs lately, sentient drops basically suck now, it’s hardly worth it unless you just need a quick burst of ISK.

I don’t know about missioning, I don’t play on rails. Story-driven adventure bores me.

1 Like

station maintenance (fuel) runs to a couple hundred mill a month to run the drill. R64s are the rarest of the rare, you’ll probably find one or two per constellation and the null blocs will either rent them or allow you to mine for a share of what you mine (probably around 30% for an R64 which is still worth it if you can mine it out).

Problem is, everybody and their mother knows precisely where the R64s are and when they’re going to pop. Good luck finding one in the back end of nowhere! :slight_smile:

No, I def don’t pull 3b an hour lmao

3b per day, or in my case per week since I on average only do this once a week. Sorry if that’s what it sounded like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.