done thanks
Is 100% this. Have 5 clients open with or without eve x preview having issues switching from one to another. click a client and it would flash for a micro sec then be back on the first active client.
without Eve x Preview normal Alt Tab caused same issue.
disabled discord overlay for eve and boom, no issues at all back to normal
Thank you so much for posting edits with updates and a REAL solution!!! I’ve been struggling with this for four days now!
same issue here
I can confirm this. I had this same issue and once I disabled the Discord overlay for Eve, the issue resolved itself immediately. Thanks for the tip.
Had this issue with switching clients and the launcher and mouse issues in game and disabling discord overlay has seemed to fix it!
Thanks.
Same! It drives me crazy…
thank you man! that’s it, instantly solved it
Yeah, I have the same question. Thanks to everyone who shared the solution.
It seems is Discord problem (or combination Windows + Discord).
I have same problem switching between EVE and WoW with running Discord. Both game do not want to release focus after switch to another.