EVE Online Forums
Deadly trap in event?
PvE Gameplay Center
Missions
Revenge_lady_Revenge
(Revenge lady Revenge)
October 10, 2025, 8:52pm
3
Sorry for my stupid question, but how do I know they’ve been activated? I see them the same way.
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Warp scanner, warp tracer, warp tunnel breaking
Player Features & Ideas
modules
6
542
October 3, 2018
You have no chance
General Discussion
39
1664
May 23, 2022
The Hunt - Webbed and Warp Scrambled - What can I do?
New Citizens Q&A
7
1403
April 18, 2020
Warp gate with keys and ship limits for making gankers life more tedious?
In Game Events
event
,
pvp
,
pve
28
1979
February 20, 2022
Warpath - take it offline and fix it and only bring it back when it works as it should
In Game Events
2
207
May 8, 2026