Doctor Ameriya,
I’ve gone ahead and requisitioned all the materials we have relating to PSYKLAD. This includes several datapads loaded with our reports on the nature of PSYKLAD, deployment procedures, exposure contingencies, a chemical breakdown, and other documents labeled according to the Universally Harmonized System. You will also find a basic set of gas samples that we believe when combined creates PSYKLAD, accompanied by properly secured containers and a Hazmat Detection System for transit.
Most notable however is a Templar dropsuit recovered from the field, accompanied with bits of shrapnel from a suspected PSYKLAD round. The suit and artillery fragments have been preserved in such a way that they are still saturated with the psychoactive substance, so I recommend handling these materials with extreme care. Swabs of the armor and debris is typically enough to yield a positive result and allow for testing.
All I ask in return is that at the end of your testing we are properly cited, and that you return the dropsuit fragment. It holds sentimental value to us, and our retrieval teams have gone to great lengths to recover Templar artifacts such as these.
