Declining Agent Missions

Um hello mission runner here. No.

1 Like

Your Ex-Girlfriend

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :blush:

Not yours either. You still owe Aiko like a dozen billion ISKs for that privilege. :smiling_imp:

No but looking at the results from the monthly report suggests perhaps suggesting alternative types of gameplay would or at least might spark interest in Eve Online

I am invested in this idea of improving our game and by trying new ideas might spark more interest.

Aiko needs to evemail Frosty first. She is the one who has to make contact as frosty will only respond if she sends her demands

I can forward that request of yours for usual small fee of 1 bil ISK. :wink:

(If you check my post history this same inside joke roleplay line about 1 bil ISK is constantly occurring between him and myself so not sure how this is now suddenly a problem after like the hundredth time. :thinking: )

1 Like

I ran tons of missions when I was active and I also say no to this ill thought out proposal. It seems to me like the answer to a question that no one ever asked (except you).

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m okay with that no, hopefully though you of all pilots will see the messages in which that is written within Frostpackerā€™s scripture!

You mean the mining permit you purchased from Aiko?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :blush:

1 Like