Delete

Hey @F3ARL3SSx

You can tell the guy above you has no idea what he is talking about. The jump portal generation skill does affect the amount of fuel consumed when ships use your covert portal.

Anyway my pitch: We here at Filthy Peasants may be of interested to you. We’re a traditional lowsec/0.0 US TZ pirate corp that loves to hunt and blow up other ships. We’re an established corp that has been around for several years with active leadership and great FCs.

While our corp doesn’t focus exclusively on blops we use blops regularly and are not afraid to take a fight regardless of the outcome. We very recently dropped a bait Gila flown by reknown solo pvper Loussy Lou to get counter dropped by two carriers only to counter drop his counter drop with a hasitly assembled capital force here:

Our other fleet comps mostly consist of various subcaps such as artillery hurricanes, brick cruisers, kitey shield fleets, and random kitchen sink fleets. I urge you to check out our killboard to get a good sense of what we fly and at what times we’re active.

If you’re interested in learning more please feel free to join our public channel Open Filth in game or mail/convo me when you’re available. Good luck!

1 Like