Delete

delete

No offense, this sale is highly suspicious…

lol I just want to sell 2 my characters. I ask extracting price because I don’t want waste time… I hope ccp do smth with scam on bazar becase honest ppl cant sell characters!!!

People absolutely can sell characters when they’re honest and legit, and do so every day. The community is wise to scammers now and can see the warning signs.

yes of cause.
but why my topic suspect because I want to sell it fast for good price?
I don’t undersrtand this world. if you want to sell cheap you scamer…

I will do 125 bil b/o, but if I dont get transfer email within 1 hour, I ll file a ticket to support claiming it was a scam attempt. Will that work for you?

bid accepted. and as I said ill do transfer in 1 min after paymet

Ok, give me few minutes I ll send isk and info for transfer.

Isk and info sent! Waiting for transfer…

isk recived transfer started
TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Kranes

thx for your trusting me

1 Like

Confirmation email received. Thank YOU for being fast and honest.

1 Like

just FYI in the future, the first post isn’t supposed to be altered after sale

After the deal

1. When a character is sold, the buyer must modify the topic title to reflect this to help other forum patrons know what characters are still available.
  2. The new owner of the character may NOT pass himself off as any previous owner.
  3. Posts in the sales thread once the character has been successfully sold should not be edited. Any information disclosed about the characters may not be removed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.