DELETE

I played heavily way back in 05-09. Recently jumped head first back into Eve. New account, few months ago I created a new character to get a feel for things again, recently sold him, injected this one, and here I am. 12M+ sp and counting, got all my core skills at 5, Gal Frig & Covert Ops at 5, and im focused on exploration (Relic/Data) and producing T1/T2 rigs (Ive acquired a decent rig bpo collection to get things going)…im currently tweaking my production & research skills then ill be maxing out my missile skills (Bomber) as id like to contribute to pvp fleets at some point and go from there.

Im looking for a MATURE group of players who know wtf they are doing and have fun doing it!!! Quality over quantity! Not interested in any slow motion blobfests, kill board queens, or screaming idiots!

About me:
Old jarhead (Vets where ya at?!), 44 yrs old, East Coast time zone (FL)… Between married life and work I still manage at least 3-4 nights a week (11pm-downtime). Im all about strategy, teamwork, and communication! I dont want to bounce around! Im looking for a group of players i can grow with and spend the next few years stacking ISK and bodies with!

Phuture

Email incoming in game!

1 Like

Hey! We are a C5 wh pvp group, and we need a really good scout/scanner for rage rolling. Read our ad and join our discord, I would live to chat!!! Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Hello Phuture

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We probably have about 4-5 people playing consistently on the East Coast! Although mature may be stretching it a little, I think our average age comes out to about 30… couple 18-21 year olds, few 30 something, and a few 40-50ish. Mostly we roll holes looking for violence or isk, and accept whatever pops out on the other side!

We are working on our T3 production by using sleeper salvage and Relic/Data, although I think we are still waiting for a couple skills to round out before we can start. You sound like you’d be a perfect fit! Drop me an in game mail and we’ll chat in discord. Thanks and fly safe!

1 Like

Thanks for replies and mails thus far! Still undecided, still looking.

1 Like

I think Infernal Armada might have what you’re looking for. Endless content to be had at the coalition level, including BLOPs and tons of fast-paced subcap fights, small gang roams, home defense fleets, etc. We have good industry infrastructure too and plenty of seeding opportunities across coalition markets, with a corp culture that can’t be beaten. Of interest to you: tons of exploration opportunities left untapped in coalition space, open to our members. We also feature comprehensive buyback services so no need to deal with that loot yourself.

Check us and join us on Discord: https://infernalarmada.weebly.com/

1 Like

Actually does sound pretty good! I’m heading out, will hit you on sat night/sun am.

1 Like

Sounds good mate, talk to you soon

1 Like

Hi Pal,

Wouldn’t mind a chat with you in-game, been playing myself since '04, am in 40’s my self with mrs kids, dog, work, etc.

Myself I am from the UK, though we do have USTZ people and wouldn’t mind catching up since if we can be mutually beneficial.

We are a sov holding alliance based in Provi, so we don’t go looking for fights too much, they tend to come to us. When not defending the provi from the bad apples we are into mining, building, trading etc…

Drop by our in-game channel EVE-FLEET if you would like to discuss

check us out older players well established corp no drama allowed excellent space to run in lots of intrastructure for content

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.