Delete

Yes, most of the Trig content is pretty fun.

I’m of two minds on the log-in rewards. I think I finally get why WOW players complain about dailies now after the July/August and October/November dailies stretches we just had in the past half year… but I DO like the login rewards on our character select screens, though the Black Friday one was mostly drugs I already have, so… maybe meant for newbies only.

Agreed entirely on the gambling and extractors and all that. Those are all… blatant cash grabs and make me worry for the future of a game I’ve only been playing for 7 years but was hoping to play for at least another 3 or so to get to 10+ like some of you oldies.

Neither, it just prevents you from seeing what the deal is when clicking the link (i.e. prevents you participating in the Hypernet), it won’t help with the local spam.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

Oh, damn.

I don’t need help not clicking on the links, it’s called self control. ;D yeah… well, I’ll just be blocking (on my 3 mains, at least) a whole shitton of new toons now. add 'em to the block list, girls!

2 Likes

Including me liking several @Lucas_Kell posts.

Hell hath frozen over.

tenor%20(1)

6 Likes

I just watched what I thought was a very committed player quit due to being scammed on a BPO when trying out this Hypernet. That along with watching a bot who he reported still being there. It was the final straw. Wow…, well played CCP!

1 Like

Some ag I’m sure. It literally shows it is a BPC when you hover over it.

Salty…

I think the bot was the main issue, this was just the last straw…

But please tell me something I don’t already know.

I mean what a poorly designed pile of poo, it is stuff like that which loses players. But I guess it is a feature :joy:

2 Likes

Where to start…

Salty…

Mate you cannot teach me anything, I am so far ahead of you it is funny. :joy:

1 Like

Because you ran away so fast?

More salty gibberish to laugh at. :joy:

1 Like

I tried it and it looks nice. Imagine how the ISK velocity will look like in the december economical report!
Those afraid of compulsive gambling, send a ticket to CCP to disable hypernet per account.

Also imagine how the PLEX prices will look in december.

1 Like

Me me me…I thought it was a good idea…

…not

1 Like

The question was “which is true”, the image or the description. Only way to be sure was to gamble on it… and win… and lose.

Go ahead be my guest, I for one will not be partaking of this ‘feature’…

1 Like

I like it, gives me something to do when instead of ship spinning

Welcome to the 2019 reality of mmog…

Seems to be wildly outside of your pinky fluffy wuffy bubbly bubble you lived in since 2005…

THIS is how games work in 2019 and this is what EVE has to be adjusted to…

CCP is far from beeing finished with it…

Accept it or leave…

Those are your only options…

Yeh looks like it’s the perfect feature to scam carebears like you with. That is what you where looking for right? :rofl:

No, this is how bad games work. Bad games have to desperately try to get the whales to over-spend in the F2P cash shop because normal people don’t pay money for trash games. Good games just put up a $15/month subscription fee because the game is good and people are willing to pay for quality. A F2P cash shop is a concession of incompetence.

9 Likes