Deployable equivalent of small POS

Or you could find the closest NPC station.

That’s so… not creative. And not an option in w-space.

1 Like

Then either take a mobile depot or get yourself an astrahouse.

Well That is a very obtuse response. The small POS does alot for what its worth( Less then 100mill last i checked) It can be a FOB, a storage site for rorq / ore mined in hostile space( niche ) , A small mining camp for wormhole divers who don’t want to deal with a structure that if thrown up could alert the whole damn system. In the same scenario a base camp for someone trying to slowly evict people out of a valuable wormhole. The uses go on and on for small gangs to fight large gangs and be pirates or entrepreneurs. However POSes are broken.

1. The POS structure is actually just a shield generator that supply’s power with fuel blocks, keep it as such just redesign it as an upwell structure and make it a “deployable” that has a really small range (10km X 10km)

2. Break down the modules into smaller “deployable” structures such as: Light compression array, Small Ship maintenance Array, Storage Array.

3. Give it light defense so someone in a random Bomber dosen’t kill it out of spite and give it a decay timer of 2 days and a fuel bay of only one days worth of fuel with no reinforce timer.

Making the game Only about large groups alienates new players(some who joined because they like doing whatever they want not just becoming an alliance grunt ). not to mention the smaller indy corps and lone wolf guys for no reason. when you could make more gameplay by making the small guys able to fight back or at least hide when a large group wants to stomp their face.

The shield if one of the aspects of POS that CCP doesn’t like. It’s buggy and causes lot of weird things to happen.

POS is “legacy code”. It needs to be exorcised completely. If there is a replacement for the small POS it will use the new structure codebase. I suspect CCP has enough work in the backlog that it will be a while before they have time to think about this.

That is understandable but personally I would like if they said anything about it like if they even are going to make small structures. even a in the works for next year 2019 would be nice

The last answer was “No”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.