Dev blog: Alliance Tournament XVI - The Megablog!

Magic.

Hi CCP,

Changes look good to the final matchup. Its also nice to see what we are playing for finally.

Any chance you guys change the skins to be black and red (or orange) to be more triglavian themed rather than just being a copy and paste (with a logo change) from last year?

Edit: I am not even asking for a change to the actual design of the skin, just a color change to make it more unique.

Regards,
LT

2 Likes

Well, back to Incarna then. Look beyond the dress :slight_smile:

Wibbly wobbly… timey wimey…

@Whitehound You help me get hooked up with a Tiamat, and I will gladly name it “Whitehound’s Dress” in your honor =)

Is that a clever play on the fact that these new ships will have Cloaks? =)

1 Like

Here’s a better idea. You wear that dress and the tournament winners are going to get you as the prize.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have the figure to pull it off. Too many years since I regularly did PT.

1 Like

Too many mids on those ships! So scary…

1 Like

Can’t wait to see CODE. winning this year’s tournament aswell

2 Likes

That could still happen. Just with a different set of bonuses and role bonuses and such.

Depends, if you watch it with background light that is blue (led with cold) or yellow (led with warm) and your K values of your screen. If you watch it with x-ray goggles you can even see it is a woman.

what you talkin bout Mothra and Godzilla would be awesome names!!

Imagine a ship named after Last Thursdayism.

1 Like

Solipsis, not a bad name for a SoCT BC.

Or maybe a Titan.
With even Resis.
And 37.5% Bonus to Probe Strength.

The stream quality on the first day of the AT was pretty nice. I’m hoping it stays this way. :+1:

Can’t wait for more

1 Like

Glad you guys enjoyed the first weekend, super happy with how Plus 10 Gaming broadcasted.

Great stuff, and the matches backed it up. Some really great showings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After finally having found the (8 hour long impossible to navigate through) videos somewhere on twitch, i’m left with one question…why does one of commentators sounds like he is communicating with us from the moon in 69

We already have the Gnosis, tho. SOCT DD, BC, and BS slots already taken.

So make that a SOCT Frigate or Cruiser, which are both MIA as of now.

Thanks for this year’s AT. The quality of the stream and the viewing perspective of the matches was the best.

1 Like

I dunno if this was intentional but it looks like the at ships have 3 rig slots even though they’re t2