Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

Nice one!

But seriously, an AI chat bot in certain channels would be a cool feature.

2 Likes

best ever, still laughing!!

When do you envisage Discord integration with ERIC?

This way, he can provide advice to your real life endeavours as well

5 Likes

ERIC needs eyebrows that he can raise disdainfully when you fly drunk. Especially for the inevitable ‘I told you so…’ moment.

5 Likes

yeah wishful thinking. Only on april 1st would ccp consider such useful features.

5 Likes

Good April Fool joke

1 Like

How do I make ERIC on a crafting table?

5 Likes

WE WANT CAT EARS! WE WANT CAT EARS! WE WANT CAT EARS! WE WANT CAT EARS!

Also I’d love that choker! OMG IT’S SO KINKY AND SEXY AND I JUST LOVE IT! I’d make tons of silly men buy me one and make them pay for underwear screenshots! It’s a freaking gold mine! :smiley:

I am the ghost of April Fools, and I will haunt this forum for one day and one day only… until next year, of course. :blush:

4 Likes

lol, I know it’s a joke but I wouldn’t mind the implants as a character customization feature. No bonuses of course just the look.

1 Like

This is a horrible act of misogyny!
How come we have to be ‘guided’ by ERIC? Is his voice going to be male? So you are mansplaining to women again! Its another way to impose male domination over female gamers!

You could have had AURA do exactly the same thing, but NO! She’s a WOMAN! What does SHE know about internet spaceships!

5 Likes

Oky let’s make it clear:

It looks cute!
I want a male version!

7 Likes

I’ll check ERIC out, but I don’t think he’ll be able to replace our ALLISON!

https://www.signalcartel.com/copilot

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Do either or both of them come with ‘Fishnet Stockings’ and do either of them sing ‘The Time Warp’??? Good try CCP ROFL

3 Likes

Jokes aside, I actually think providing more ingame guidance is not a bad idea.

3 Likes

Coming Soon™ :smile:

How is the automated Balance Pass going too work? do I trade in all My ships for just one? would make my full Hangers look rather Spartan. and will I be able too sell all the defunct skins back too the eve store?

Quickly! Buy up all the Spirits and Janitors!

2 Likes

Try harder next year CCPlease.

I want to take this opportunity to point out that I am not a furry

1 Like

I died when I saw the jetcan names

3 Likes