Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

Fix the damn chat system. Every time i join my usual channel it mutes me, and everyone else except the operators.

The fuel consumption per day seems way way to extreme wow…

Eric’s base requirements for fuelling per day are:
1000x Spirits
1000x Tobacco
500x Long-limb Roes
500x Synthetic Oil
500x Hydrogen Batteries
1x Homeless
1x Janitor

That should be for a week not a day

1 Like

Finally a carebears expansion \o/. After all they play this game also. And they have feelings too!

i thinks you must be a pretty fool to get this for eric XD

I want those mechanical cat ears… In general, we need more avatar cosmetics for the head and upper body, not only recolors…

2 Likes

Could you guys legitimately release ERIC so all the carebears get their hopes up then just have him shoot fireworks at them and do nothing else.

6 Likes

I could imagine those cat ears actually being a very popular item if released for real

there’s an absolutely staggering number of filthy weebs who play this game

3 Likes

Happy April fools C.C.P… 16 years of playing glad to see you still have your sense of humor. Cheer.

3 Likes

This was just too funny. All that design effort into those sexy cat ears eeds to be released into the void. I demand ERIC.

:joy:

You all know what date it is right ?

1 Like

But… This cat ears! I really want to buy this!

12 Likes

Again an april devblog who give some good ideas that we will never see…

Last year, it was an entire type of gameplay who would require some tweaks but it would have been awesome to add.

This year, the cat ears. No joke, I want them. After all, we have the glasses… in a future where vision problems are certainly a past. So why not this kind of useless stuff like that who can add a bit of fun ?

Why do you have decent ideas on april jokes, and less the rest of the year ?

4 Likes

I would wear the car ears… maybe…

1 Like

Is that all you got.

This is too much looking at WoW but I don’t care, I wan’t a PET :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoa! Why didn’t EVE Onion News think of this?? Oh, wait. We did:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/88nn78/introducing_the_ncdot_news_network/

Very funny.

You actually got me right up until I saw his daily requirements, that’s when it hit me like a sack of T2 bricks. I was actually angry the game was going to be given a hand-holding aspect and was working up a nasty response until the fuel list…u got me gud! Derp!

2 Likes

Can we actually get those “cranial implants” please. You guys already created the assets afterall. Would be a shame to let them go to waste.

2 Likes