Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

if he can do coffee and prepare pizza, i’ll go for it
add remote shield /armor and drone bay and it could be OP as possible

little did they know, that the real april fools joke was that every one of these features would be implemented before shield slaves.

2 Likes

Give Erick the ability to locate cloaky campers and make everyone happy!!!

Can we actually get the cat ears ? I NEED IT

2 Likes

In-house dev troll best troll

sooo, while I did not understand anything…

Luv you folks!

Have a wonderful Easter !

April Fools!

1 Like

Returning player here…gone for approx. 4-years, and started playing again few days ago…have not decided whether to stay or not, and have not subscribed as yet; that said: this ‘feature’ would have made me re-new my two subscriptions immediately, if it were implemented as presented here.

3 Likes

Are we really sure that its only an Aprils fool’s joke? the dev blog seems to have too many details…!
Anyway i would like to see ERIC to be real :slight_smile:

4 Likes

maybe doberman ears for guys and wabbit ears for girls

1 Like

The moment I saw the first “screenshot” I almost cried out “CLIPPY!”

1 Like

This may just be the best update in years. I really want ERIC!

2 Likes

I want those Anubis “ears”. They are the perfect fashion accessory!

Happy April Fool’s, :wink:.

This whimsy was wonderful.

1 Like

That choker. Those accessories! CCPLZ

Quit playing games with my heart!

4 Likes

I sure hope ERIC is compatible with Signal Cartel’s proprietary ALLISON…and what if they really like each other and have little snuggly AI babies? OH MY BOB, BE STILL MY IMMORTAL HEART! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

CCP please let this not be a joke or atleased be a joke thats getting added this is actually a really good idea for newbros to have some sense of companionship even if they didnt get into a friendly corp or find some people in EVE to hang out with. I know tons of orca miners who would love this as well.

3 Likes

Me too for a new person EVE is harsh and unless you find a friendly corp its lonely and depressing this would help

2 Likes

HAPPY EASTER FOOLS DAY, New Eden!

… yeah, they make your head look like a Minmatar battleship. DEM WINGY BITS!

… if only this were real, maybe we could have accessories that would make your head look either Caldari, Amarr, Minmatar, or Gallente… cold, mechanical pointy bits… golden, rounded bits… aforementioned wingy bits… and somewhat-phallic green asymmetrical bits respectively!

No no, that’s the TIM CURRY you’re thinking of, not the ERIC! :wink:

YES!

Finally a furry companion to follow me through space!

Every other MMO on the planet has pets, it’s about time EVE has them too!

Can you show us more versions of them and the different fur styles. The one you show isn’t furry enough. With 1000 varieties, I can imagine some really excellent ones!

Does it actually hug?

1 Like

Well we cant all be scumbag pirates that feed on newbs