Dev blog: EVE Is Fifteen!

happy birthday !
BTW today is my birthday too :grinning:

4 Likes

I would like, on behalf of the Danish community, to say thanks for giving us a sanctuary from the dark, cold, hard reality, we call life.
A place to find serenity, a place to never be alone.
Fifteen years old yet still so young.

Happy birthday EvE

4 Likes

:cake: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats CCP!! I still have my original disc from 2003. Version 0.9 I believe it was.

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone at CCP!
I started in early 2004 buzzing about collecting loot from rats for our Corp CEO as he mined in his Apoc :slight_smile: It’s been a helluva journey since then, I’m back solo again now, looking to re-invent my place in the sandbox again - there isn’t another game that’s been on my various hard drives for those 15 years, perhaps with the exception of Football (Championship) Manager and the Civ series. Keep it going boys and girls, the names may change but the game stays the same.

1 Like

CCP is officially (If CCP were based in an Ibero-American country :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) a quincieañera! :crown::dress::trumpet::violin::drum::notes::tada::confetti_ball:

Here’s to hoping to a bright future in Eve and future projects! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you for such a cool game

2 Likes

Happy birthday Eve and C.C.P. . I started playing this game as a beta tester after the servers for Earth and beyond closed down. From day one of beta testing Eve I was hooked. Eve went live in the U.S. on May 07,2002. I still have my original disk and box along with the Prima strategy guide. All in mint condidtion. I have been here to see you grow. I am very happy with my time in Eve and look forward to seeing another 15 years. Glasses up to you Eve and C.C.P. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday EVE!

2 Likes

Why a didnt get my Praxis

So is it true that only one account per registered email gets the special gifts? e.g. if you have 5 x omega accounts you only get I set of special gifts (because that appears to be what has happened)

Oh and BTW - Happy Birthday EVE!!!1

2 Likes

2 accounts with different e-mail addresses, 0/2 gift boxes here. What is going on?

а подмога не пришла, подкрепление не прислали, нас осталось только два, нас обоих наеб-ли!

Logged into account - no redeemable items. Exit game, relogged - got gifts! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday EVE

1 more year and the game will be able to legally drink in many counties.

1 Like

Happy Birthday Eve Online,
all the best to everyone in CCP and everyone who creates content that kept me entertained for nearly a decade now. Only the best to you guys and keep the good work. You are doing a fantastic thing with way less resources than most of the companies these days.

Keep it going. Keep it EVE.

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

1 Like

Happy 15th birthday!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday my love.:kissing_heart::joy:

1 Like

And thank you for screwing up the Praxis. By making the short stub end the front and the long tail the back, you really uglified the ship. And that although the Gnosis shows that the long end should be at the front. CCP never learns.

Thank you CCP. You’re doing a fantastic job. It was a pleasure seeing the studio and the monument last year in the off season.

1 Like