Devblog: EVE Is Sixteen!

Check out this devblog for a huge thank you from CCP, and a look at what’s going on over the course of EVE’s Sixteenth Anniversary!

Read all about it here!

14 Likes

1st.!

6 Likes

2nd.!

4 Likes

Happy 16!

5 Likes

:partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats!!

Enjoy some Hakari and Brennivin tonight in celebration. :wink:

3 Likes

Does that mean that EvE will enter its rebellious stage for the next couple of years?

6 Likes

Will CCP start to make more grown up decisions from now on?

That kinda makes me want to go outside or something, ah who am I kidding, time to alt tab back to eve

1 Like

Thinking back on my 14 years of EVE, I’d like to say thanks to CCP. It’s been one hell of a ride with many ups and also some downs.

On the whole, no game has ever managed to hold my interest for this long and I think that alone is worthy of much praise.

4 Likes

Well done. Happy Birthday ya big old goofy game.

m

2 Likes

Congrats on 16. This should be a day to celebrate the things unique and amazing that you CCP, and I guess us the players, have built. We can go back to dealing with the issues facing the game and bickering over competing visions tomorrow.

Well done everyone!

:champagne:

4 Likes

Oh i was hoping there would be something new announced but its just a blog about the tour and the gifts that don’t interest me :frowning:

Happy Birthday, EVE! Best game, best community! Keep going! Cheers to all the devs and players, who sincerely enjoy this brilliant Sci-Fi adventure! :heart: :rocket: :birthday: :fireworks: :partying_face: :wine_glass: :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Everyone go out an lose 16 ships!

Happy birthday EVE Online.

2 Likes

Cool picture!!! Happy B-day!!!

3 Likes

So, condom. Yes, no?

From all of us, to all of you, endless love and our most sincere gratitude for your continued passion for all things EVE!

<3

o7

Been a member of this community for almost 11 years and I look forward to being here for at least another 11 years.

More importantly, thank you CCP for creating this great game for us to enjoy.

Happy ‘16’ Birthday.

o7

3 Likes

Everyone go out and kill 16 ships! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m glad I was there on the first day. Best game ever!

2 Likes