Dev blog: EVE Is Fifteen!

It’s that time of the year again, but this time around things are a little special as we celebrate fifteen years of New Eden.

Check out this dev blog for a little more information on the fifteenth anniversary, and the rewards that will be deployed tomorrow, May 7th 2018!

19 Likes

Great, and now stop the stupid partying and get to work. You have your mess to fix, namely contracts, the chats, the PVE and all other things.

6 Likes

15 years old and still uncivilized and wild. Please don’t ever grow up!

5 Likes

happy birthday!

no need to sober up after May the Fourth now lol

2 Likes

Thank you CCP and Happy Birthday. but wait, there is no free miner ships . … … Collectibles for Sale after all the PvP Blow em up !!! Muhahaha Genius

Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.

2 Likes

Of course not, today is Revenge of the Sixth.

4 Likes

Happy birthday EVE!

Ah i remember when you were so little^^
EVE_SG

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

have been here 10 of your fifteen years.miss the old hulk and the 24/7 ice mining. happy birthday. now can we get dynamic planetary/moon orbits and nav thrusters on active space ships.

3 Likes

Congratulations CCP :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats CCP! EVE isn’t perfect and sometimes the direction doesn’t make sense to all of us, but this is still the best game we all love to hate

3 Likes

Could you please stop giving the server hamsters your booze and chuck it down yourself? The server performance is abysmal lately. Right now no chats, market or contracts are loading.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to EVE…

PS… Looks like the Hamsters need moar beer…

System performance acting like a 75 year old…not 15… just sayin’

1 Like

Happy 15th Birthday,

:sparkles: :balloon: :tada: :boom:

Looking forward to another 15 years and more…

:+1:

DMC

8 Likes

Congrats ccp and eve, been here all the time with you and will be some more i guess. Remember how it was fun to hear some of you chat about the project while you came for coffe or shokolaat at Tiu Dropar, was fun to visit the office at Klapparstigur when you guys were growing, good memories and been good times. Had fun blasting you on alt when we attacked Yulai, sometimes it pays off to listen to the customers :wink: would have saved you ppl allot of work, but we all sav the light in the end :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Happy 15th birthday to EVE and to me :slight_smile:

Grey Stone was born on 2003-05-06 20:02:00.

I hope EVE will last at least 15 more years and that I will be present also (in game and IRL…)

Best,
GS

7 Likes

Three more years

4 Likes

Happy B-Day! :tada:

I started in 2008 & not the first owner of this CD, but I did scan and clean the inserts:

Back (note warning and system requirements!)
Front

6 Likes

Happy Birthday EvE !!! :slight_smile: :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday EvE! Only another year and you’ll become legal!

Best game ever.

5 Likes