Devblog: EVE Invasion World Tour: Round Seven - EVE Vegas 2019!

Well, that’s what I meant by this. Basically just abandoning common sense for legal arse-coverage. Like hotel employees can’t roll people who are on fire in blankets in case the employee gets some trivial burns and sues. Nuts.

Dude give it a rest, no one is going to hold your hand and give you the apology you expect. Deal with it like a normal person.

1 Like

What is the BO debacle and what is the current situation?

The BO is now in the past. Players at these events want to hear what’s next.

Edit: Reddit posters are making hay today over one line in the schedule promising a “core gameplay update” by CCP Rise.

I want to suggest readers don’t get their hopes up too high; an update in a presentation is not the same as a “game update / patch”. I expect he very well could mention the blackout in passing, and the recent well-received change to warp speeds - as a part of an update to players talking about the current state of “core gameplay” in EVE. I expect broad strokes, not an earth-shattering announcement.

1 Like

Yea, but what is next involves also discussing the BO and recognizing that they screwed up big time with it. One cannot move on and get better without recognizing the mistakes made. In the case of CCP it involves doing their mea-culpa regarding the BO debacle.

And knowing that CCP will not be able to resist mentioning the supposed era of chaos…

Will the invasion tournament stuff be updated today?

I saw that! (I get notifications with the mobile app)

Eh, you’re probably right, but in a toss up between commenting too much, and not commenting, which would you pick?

What did he post?

I wish the guys could be down in Florida United States of America and somewhere close by so I can be able to enjoy a science fiction convention. Because I like to be with something like this if it’s possible to be there. Not everybody can travel.

@ccp_falcon where “Name our meeting room” contest winners to be found? They were promised to become public on Vegas.

4 Likes

Yes, Ive been trying to find also!

Even watched all the presentations and nothing…

Maybe there were not streamed presentations :confused:

4 Likes

ccp falcon, can you confirm the date for eve amsterdam next year please?
Need to make cheap bookings to travel and stay early on

I am not confused by the dress code.

2 Likes

And you felt the need to post this because…

Did you raid your grand dads wardrobe for that jacket and shoes?

Oh to be young and envious of how your grandparents used to dress.

His dress isnt bad, but hes staring at the camera like a serial killer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.