Dev blog: The EVE Vegas 2018 Megablog!

EVE Vegas 2018 is right on the horizon, which means it’s time for the EVE Vegas Megablog! Check out all the details on the EVE Vegas schedule, stream and presentation content right here!

Read all about it!

8 Likes

first

CCP Presents
EVE Keynote
Project NOVA

Please be good

1 Like

HYPE!!! :rocket: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Yay the first eve Vegas for me! (From Home with plenty of beer)

If anyone can snap me a Shirt and bring it back to Europe, hit me up Please!

VEDMAK BLACK ÉDITION ?!
run in the living room

Mom ! Mom, get the credit card !

1 Like

“Green” raffle…AMD…

Wat?

Like to go…meet Falcon, maybe waffle over important stuff like ship skins.

Attendees should be aware that this year, there will be a dress code for the whole evening. “Business casual” dress code will be in effect for the whole evening, so this means no hoodies, flip flops, shorts, t-shirts, face paint or face masks are permitted.

really ? for a Internet-Spaceship-Nerd-Event? and the announcement is submitted 10 Days before, its indeed a great location but a dresscode for a closed event, very weird.

So i think i have to buy clothing.

Cashier says “getting nice clothes for an interview?” And you say “no, it’s for an online game”

6 Likes

I’m not sure, but it may have something to do with the attacks last year. Or they just want y’all to look great.

Hoping to see someone take this overly serious and come naked.

2 Likes

This isn’t a new announcement. They’ve made mention of dressing appropriately for years since the shorts, work boots and t-shirt debacle of 2014. Private event or not, some establishments don’t want trash wear like some podunk greasy spoon. It’s at a night club. In a major city. That should be enough to tell anyone that they need to step it up a little.

2 Likes

A polo, slacks, and nice shoes is probably just fine. “no hoodies, flip flops, shorts, t-shirts, face paint or face masks” is the more important part.

Last year, I wore a polo, slacks, and black tennis shoes and they were fine with me staying later - not that I did. Once the place opened to the public, I made tracks back to the linq to find a room party and had more fun there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hence why Aryth won’t there.

2 Likes

A business casual pair of pants and nice shirt will set you back at most $30 in Vegas at one of the outlet shops at Fashion show mall or north/south Premium Outlets, if that… And business casual would generally not be good enough for an interview.

Why is there never some gifts for non-attendants?

‘Only one chance to be make a good first impression.’

To start I it was not unanimous about Drai’s, I didn’t enjoy it. I have asked elsewhere about ticketing that did not include the party at Drai’s and the pub crawl, but never received an answer. I don’t won’t to spend money on something I will not be attending, except maybe for charity. I did that last year with the movie. I bought the ticket before I booked my flight, and my last available flight home left in the middle of the movie. I would love to go again. Though this year I am taking my son to Disney World instead, before he is too old to enjoy it. I found the roundtable discussions terrific, including with CCP_Falcon, and especially with CCP_Fozzie. So I hope 2019 will have the pricing broken out.

Pub crawl aka “the Friday event” (since it’s rarely if ever a pub crawl anymore), isn’t included in the main ticket price. Just the Saturday night party.

Full-body spandex® suits are not explicitely forbidden.

I read that as EVE Vegans.

My brain has gone wonky :frowning:

1 Like