Did the amount of orders change when requesting a region market?

I noticed a sudden jump in pages by I’d say tenfold, and it looks like there are now only 1,000 orders per page, while I remember having 10,000.

I could however not find any info about this update. Is there any place where I can find stuff like this?

Thanks!

It was definitely mentioned in the ESI channel on Tweetfleet slack. @CCP_SnowedIn might know of a more “official” place

Ah thanks - yea I’d love to see a more “official” place for things like that :slight_smile:

Luckily it did not cause issues, but one of my customers was quite surprised :wink:

I’m not terribly well versed in the process from a coding POV but my guess is the “official” answer is that the code should be detecting or reacting to the values returned so it really wouldn’t matter if it was 100, 1000, or 10,000.

Yep - this is what it does - yay!

1 Like

SnowedIn said It was changed to avoid timeouts.
You may need to increase the amount of parallel workers, to get all the data in the same amount of time.

That’s bad design actually. When an endpoint is paginated (has x-pages: N headers), if you’re assuming that a result count less than the maximum returned equates “last page” instead of actually using headers like you’re supposed to…

(also- https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/tweetfleet-slack-invites/ )

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.