Discobot Tantrum/Broken Tutorial

I just ended up using “advanced user” start command that was posted above (or somewhere). Ended up getting the Basic badge too.

I’m having an issue with the “undelete” feature too, it’s not showing up.

:rofl::upside_down_face::joy:

1 Like

Can we ■■■■■■■ finally rename that ■■■■ to something that would fit more to EVE Universe? Hey devs, do you even remember that this used to be a DYSTOPIAN universe?

Jesus.

Discoshit.

Okay, we’re done here.

:confused:

:thinking:

:wink:

@discobot start new user

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot roll 2d6

why you be broken D:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

tfw you break your 2 key lol

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start new user

@discobot start advanced user

@discobot display help

@discobot start new user

you need to include the quotation marks with capybara in your search to continue :smile:
once you complete will get you image

@discobot start new user