Dispelling The Hype Over Alien Life

It’s amusing watching the “know it all” humoids pretend like they understand our ways and means of interdimensional transitation.

humoids? Whats that

Calm down hummus.

No u.

3 Likes

Hummus would be good if it wasn’t so gritty and made of chickpeas.

1 Like

why did a talk about if there is life out there turn into why hummus is good and not good

Because this illegal alien started to feel right at home on our earth

Go back to Alpha Centauri, we don’t want your kind here. You don’t even have papers to be on earth.

1 Like

It’s called Trisolaria dumdum

Somebody had been reading the;

The Evil Wiki

Trisolaris | The Evil Wiki | Fandom

That crowd includes the OP. My UFO report is in the MOD files. The MUFON database records that the same object was seen 300 miles away in Germany just half an hour earlier.

UFOs do not prove extraterrestrials. They could be from here…another dimension…time travellers, etc.

2 Likes

Triholia is a lot nicer place.

1 Like

Like one day on Mars article- NASA Designer Plants on Mars ?

I saw some lights at night. They must have been aliens as there is no other reasonable explanation. Only a complete brain case would suggest they were angels - those are just a children’s fairy tale.

You are trespassing on a sovereign planet. Surrender your ship and yourselves and there won’t be a problem.

They don’t disprove them either.
More then likely most of the UFO sightings are secret projects as Dr Noknow mentioned and the sightings aren’t major as far as I’m concerned.
I think Aliens exist and no one has proof of the contrary.

Contact with aliens would change our world a lot that is sure.

May be one of the reasons why they would not contact us.

Maybe if they exist and observe us, they leave us as dangerous animals unable to leave their own habitats. Think about it, would you give monkey a razor blade? Monkeys could get it themselves from you if you present it near them.

1 Like

This is what aliens do when they peek into the dark corners of our world and the internet:

:eyes:

1 Like

Well yes I suppose, but it is interesting that many of these “UFO’s” seem to defy the rules of the universe with their speed and maneuverability. What’s the explanation for that then? The rules of the universe are hard coded into reality and can never be changed, I’m talking about things like gravity and atmosphere, how exactly does a vehicle that can defy these things exist?

Shows like ancient aliens do present some very interesting questions and the scientists there seem to just ask questions.

The universe will simply be what it always has been so just because we haven’t seen or confirmed something that does not mean it’s not there and it also does not mean it is there.

Think about this for a sec, we are a ball of rock, water and atmosphere which orbits a massive ball of fire in a void called the universe, the massive ball of fire we orbit is also orbiting the center of a galaxy where there are billions of of bodies doings the same thing. There is more going on than we will ever know.

And where is the universe exactly? why and how was it created? these questions must also be answered if we are to have any hope of confirming if alien life exists or not.

If you check the theories/facts about how life started on this planet you see that a series of 100s of events had to happen to make it possible, it seems impossible and coincidental that all of these events happened to take place on earth as if something was controlling it or willing it to happen.

For example there were asteroids hitting the earth for millions of years, the asteroids contained what was needed for water. Doesn’t this sound odd to people? why did all of those asteroids specifically come to earth? This topic is deep.

I know I will annoy people with my belief in God, however I am trying to approach this topic without my belief in God and analyse facts, but I am finding this difficult.

1 Like

Gravity. And there wasnt so much of them. There is a lot more of water elsewhere.

I have heard some theories that Jupiter was a lot closer to sun, closer than earth, alongside with asteroids around it, and the bombardment was after earth collided with some other small planet, and planets switching places was a reason for a lot of things.

If you send me a billion isk, I’ll teach you advanced quantum engineering.