Diving into the mystery behind the Gallente-Minmatar alliance

I already shared your post with my therapist. We both had a bemused chuckle that it could be considered the pinnacle of intellectual thought in the State.

At first I thought it was just the usual, incorrect or offensive premise – prove me wrong! Attempt at provocation for attention, but that might be giving you too much credit since you seem to actually believe in what you say.

Which is sad in a way, but hey, if you want live a life with a brain so wrinkle free that’s your choice.

I see you’re still trying to stretch your own attributes on others, which is rather primitive and stale, considering you have a history of that going so deep, that it could be a recurring theme in your diagnosis.

1 Like

I’m not an anthropologist so this is pure speculation on my part. However…
I suspect you have mastered the fine art of diving into the wall of your own ignorance. This saves us the trouble of giving you a push, please keep at it, it’s fun to watch.
We get along well with the Galente for a lot of reasons, but a few stand out when reading something like this. The first that I can think of is that they are not culturally blind bigots like you seem to be, and while their culture doesn’t exactly enhance the cultures they adopt, they they don’t forcibly suppress them either like you, and your masters, The Amarr. This alone, in the long term, will continue to help sustain our relationship. The root of our friendship however goes back to them helping us get out from under your masters boot, their adoption of our people in a time of great need, and their support of our autonomy, we in turn help keep your totalitarian corporate greed form getting far beyond Jita where it is, at the moment, fairly well entrenched. Our methods for doing this are the result of being wildly outnumbered by a set of set of enemies who have vastly more resources. The fact we have been as successful as we have been in doing this must be a little embarrassing for you. If you want to refer to us as terrorists, you might want to look inward and at those you support in their dwindling attempts at imperialistic expansion. You might also try pondering (if you have the capacity) their methods, and how you and what you think of your culture are being steadily absorbed and dissolved by theirs. While you are at it you want to stop allowing your children to attend their churches unattended. The scars from what happens to them, both physical and emotional, last a lifetime.
Your corporate greed has led you to where you are now, and I have to wonder if you would be able to get out if your relationship with the Amarr loses its financial usefulness. Their influence is rather visible in your complaints about our choice of dress or undress, and the Galente appreciation thereof. Or maybe you just find it agravating that we require far less cloth than you would like to sell. Our clothing will change as we see fit, and untill we aren’t cornered on a few desert planets aren’t likely to cover more anytime soon, when one is cold one can always add more clothing to keep warm, but when it’s extremely hot there is a limit to how much one can take off to try to cool off. The thing is though, you don’t have to look, but apparently you can’t resist.

1 Like

A good start. I probably could have stopped reading at this point and just discard the rest as another type of Rella/Mantel/Zekaarin-grade trolling, but… you know, I am trying to give chance to everyone, in case they actually CAN provide a grain of rational thought and argument… But, yes… but then…

Well, enough is enough. That’s already a staggering degree of ignorance and outright hostile hypocrisy. That means I shall stop wasting my time on this drivel and go do something more profitable.

Closed.

Normally I would not intervene in this matters, however this thread was made in poor taste, and the attempt to intentionally anger viewers and posters of this Summit was noticed and documented. The thread poster has been notified of the infraction.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Arthie

Alexandre Arthie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

17 Likes