Do Eve Players know what a PIRATE is?

This only proves that I am the law, and CONCORD is a mindless bot.

2 Likes

Here in Dock Workers we pretty much do that sort of stuff. BlackFlag is also somewhat similar in that way.

1 Like

Let me tell you the differece between Dock Workers and Blackflag.
In 2020 when i took 6-7 very new pilots to training fleet into low sec … we hit to Dock Workers … we banter and shittalk then fight we died misearbly of course…
After fight Dock workers sent 600 mil. Isk to new pvp pilots in fleet and i have spilt and distributed straight… They thrilled !
Second example … i made an alt 1 day old muffling in low sec in my corvette as experiment … dying over here over there… boiling locals shits and giggles… one Dock Worker gave me an access to your citadel so i can home…

Blackflag . Begining of this year they have stole ships from my bowheads totally rigged fitted new player friendly PvP fits from an Event dedicated to introduce beauty and fun of PvP to new pilots… they did it in Rookie system. They claimed that they dont mean harm to rookies but only harass me for some unknown reason . Those ships were unlimited and at new players service and many of them got sad and i had keep fleets up no matter what untill the amount they steal made me very difficult to sustain and feed with new fitted ships due to buyout limitations in jita …Result of their action prevented so many pilots to benefit from this oppotunity

I saw DW mostly around Huola Auga …low sec … blackflag is close mostly to jita areas high sec wardecking shooting at people with no sec status penalty top killers has sec status betweeb +2 to +5 . They operate With no risk of suddenly get bashed by capital fleet …

All Dock Workers pilots active killing -10 sec status red

Do not mention Dock Workers and Blackfalg. Side by side…

There must be some lvl of Code even we do ransom or grief @Grey_Ignis

1 Like

The real difference is I see DW take fights where they are outgunned and outnumbered.

Black flag seems to avoid anything they don’t feel they can kill or safely disengage from.

2 Likes

Not that Black flag need defending but I have seen them show mercy to a group and stop shooting a station at the last minute before it went pop , I have seen them withdraw from battle when a fraternity fleet that out numbered them 10 to one , so not all bad all the time

As for dock works are they the ones who gank in Odin, if so I stopped one of there ganks , only time I met them really.

Yeah so they could torment them again later.

1 Like

I’m sorry is it a defence that a group decided to gtfo when the odds are 10:1‽ I thought that was just normal behavior.

Mind you I have nothing against black flag. They are very good at what they do. They are just more interested in a good kb than a good fight. There is nothing wrong with that.

Oh yeah and Black flag didn’t just kill two faction titans over an athanor. DW just did the other night.

2 Likes

Lol we don’t gank. And certainly not in Odin when Amarr is literally right next to our staging. We also have Ahbazon and Ami. We don’t do ganks.

2 Likes

Sorry if I thought it was you, it was on an alt I did it , think I’m just getting you confused ,but you do hang out in Odin yes . I’ll have to find out who it was now

Edit ok found out it was a group called control I stopped sorry for the miss understanding

"I have no information if Dock workers gank"

I remember what you do now , fly safe and have fun😏

I’ve tried ransoming in the past, as well as holding ships hostage with a warp scram until they jettison their cargo.

What usually happens is that they’ll waste your time until a friend or third party appears and blows you up. It’s safer to just to gank and loot.

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome. But I think this kind of ransoming is illegal now. I remember some years ago, a bunch of people got banned for making a guy read from a book. The guy went totally psychotic and started hurling racial slurs etc. CCP banned the people involved and turned Eve into a safe space. Now the game population is back to 2006 levels. Make of that what you will.

2 Likes

WOW, I have been told that because of this thing that hasn’t happened in in-game channels CCP won’t do anything about it. Doesnt matter even it happened to gain something in -game . IF its not in Ingame channels. CCP can not and will not interfere. @CCP_Dopamine ? Why is this?

Im not sure how you missed the whole Bonus Room debacle of several years back

Imaging being banned for being called the N word.

On a service that had nothing to do with the game you were banned from.

Nimmatar? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobheed

Pirates?

Those, right?

What is N word ?

( serious question )
(Yes i am curious)
( yes if it is too bad do not say it here but give me some clue … )
How many letters ?
First and last letters ?

N— — — — ? image

1 Like