Do resource wars have a connection to the presence of AI miners and the health of belts in a system?

Do resource wars have a connection to the presence of AI miners and the health of belts in a system? I’m not very familiar with the Resource Wars system. A region I’ve moved into often has these Resource War sites spawned and the asteroid belts constantly have groups of NPC miners roaming though them, and the belts are always very thin (presumably from the NPC miners clearing them out) Is this a permanent fixture? Will running the sites get the NPCs to move on to somewhere else?

1 Like

I believe it is permanent. But asteroid belts are anyway very thin even without NPC miners making them thinner. Try mining anomalies or Abandoned Mining Colony sites that are marked as landmarks in some systems. Check Dotlan maps for those landmarks in your region. :wink:

No, Resource Wars and NPC miners have no connection with each other. NPC miners roam systems upto a few jumps away from their station mining resources.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.