Do we have an automatic post signature for our character?

Before he was just a sideline poster but if you view his posting history you’ll see he’s fully imbedded with the troll wagon now.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a troll now, DMC?

I rarely agree with your posts, but I wouldn’t call you a troll for it.

I’ve been on forums for 15 years, and built a few myself. Signatures are easily abused, and I’m glad Discourse (the software powering this forum) disables them by default.

lol, you assume too much.

Like I said earlier, posting history says a lot. But to be honest I came to that conclusion after viewing your replies to the OP in this thread.

Yea, too many troll in these forum. It’s a shame, too. They tried so hard to make the forum all modern and such…
Amatin? I think he lived in his own little bubble.

3 Likes

[quote=“DeMichael_Crimson, post:24, topic:333043”]

:heart:( Forum tightwad about heart… )

2 Likes

And you came to that conclusion only just now? After I have been posting on the forum for years? Just because of my reponses to the OP of that thread, someone who is lashing out at people with opposing views because they do not want to play a game where they can possibly lose?

… interesting.
And off topic too as this thread was about signatures and readability of the forums until you interjected.

More like you decided to derail the thread by instigating an altercation with me due to a comment I made to somebody else.

As for the rest of your reply, you guys constantly go way out into left field with your narratives that it’s just not worth the time to converse with you.

Signatures were permitted in the older forum versions. You were limited to 5 lines of text, I believe, however.

We used to have signature graphics and a whole group of people offering their services to make really cool ones. I kinda miss it but it wouldn’t look good on this current forum due to layout.

2 Likes

Off topic again, but as you insist on responding to me I’ll reply:

1. You made a comment to somebody else about me, can you blame me for responding?

2. You’re talking about ‘you guys’ as if I’m part of some imaginary group. I understand that the world is easier if you can put people in boxes like ‘us’, ‘them’ or ‘sideline’ and shuffle them between the boxes, but that is a very limited worldview.

I advice you take what people are saying for what they say, not for what group you think they are in as you might find that those groups are merely a construct of your mind and do not really exist.

Anyway if you cannot follow what I (distinction, as you were talking about ‘you guys’ as if I’m multiple people) am saying, you don’t have to converse with me. You could choose to say nothing to me (or about me) at all.

The old singature graphics on other fora were looking really nice, but would fill too much of a mobile phone’s screen while scrolling.

Back when we had those signatures, smartphones weren’t a thing yet. And current fora take readability more into account than the older fora, I guess partially because of smaller devices.

1 Like

How about you take your own advice and stop initiating convo with me, especially since you constantly view it as being off topic.

I had seen banners on other forums under the posts… like large animated ect…, and it auto add under everypost,.
That is understandable really to forbid it… clutter alot and with repeats really gets boring

1 Like

Noir. Had some of the best sigs.

Helicity Boson a close second.

There’s a name I haven’t seen in a while. Wasn’t that the guy that Mittens stole hulkageddon from and made it his own?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

Edit. I kinda miss my old sig:

There are 86,400 seconds in a day. You just saved one of them by typing ‘u’ instead of ‘you’. Congratulations, dumbass!

2 Likes

Nice one!

You can still put it in your profile so people can see it when they click your portrait.

Edit: not sure if it shows when your profile is hidden though.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.