Does anyone actually do LVL 5s anymore?

Sure, i know a few players doing them, just get +7.0 in your required corp and run a few.

Please do, would look nice on my zkillboard

Were people not running them in passive command ships?

honestly they should just open up lvl 5’s to high sec, no one does them because it requires a group/BLINGY ship and going through the cancer that is called low sec…cause Null sec can be safer then high sec at times and has many things more valuable then a lvl 5 mission. hell maybe they can open up dreads in high sec to be the lvl 5 ship

then add a NEW set of missions labeled as lvl 6 in Null Sec that requires Titan (no one cares about low sec except gankers anyways)
as

• BS is the lvl 4 ship
  • BC is the lvl 3 ship
  • D & C is the lvl 2 ship
  • Frig is the lvl 1 ship

And then we have Trivaglen and t2/t3 ships to totally mess up your tier list

T1 BS aren’t exactly blingy

You could solo some of them with a Tengu.
The one with the two carriers was a pain though.

Depends what you put in them

when I am talking about BLINGY i am talking about mods/implants (ships themselves I don’t really call BLING)

a Armageddon with Hydra implants and full of BLUE/GREEN mods is going to be super powerful. but it’s also going to cost way more then a marauder with tech 2 mods that will still out perform it in missions. but that armageddon will do better then most BATTLESHIPS

T1 battleships with T2 fits and no implants required (but ofc appreciated) aren’t exactly blingy

1 Like

but gankers don’t gank them (usually - not worth the effort/cost)

Blingy has the negative side effect of attracting death to you.

This is the way!

No! No! No

Pirates won’t dare attack you if you fit officer mods and high tier implants. The more blingy your ship and your head the better.

I did those in a cheaply fit passive shield HAM tengu very recently. All you need is some good flying skiils (both yours and your character’s) Be creative, blingy ships are a fool’s solution.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.