Dominix Sentry NullRatting fit?

yeah, uh, wanted to know how you would do it

I ran level 4’s in this fit - probably a crap fit, but (with my skills) it gave me nearly 200 km range for Wardens and Artillery - and the MJD got me out of trouble when they got too close.

[Dominix, Dominix with 200km Wardens 25-6-19]
Damage Control II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier

500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Micro Jump Drive

Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II
1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I

Large Processor Overclocking Unit I
Large Drone Scope Chip II
Large Drone Control Range Augmentor II

Salvage Drone I x4
Warden II x10
Hobgoblin II x6
Hornet EC-300 x5
Hammerhead II x5

Nuclear L x500
Titanium Sabot L x460
Phased Plasma L x500
Targeting Range Script x2
Scan Resolution Script x1
Nanite Repair Paste x30
Prototype Cloaking Device I x1
Expanded Cargohold II x1

you don’t really need `Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II if you use sentries and MJD. Just stay far from the npcs (warp at 70-100km or use your mjd) and drop sentries. Npcs will burn toward you without any transversal and your sentries will easily do the job

2 Likes

Yeah y can insta kill the frigates also, it’s very effective

1 Like

If you’re safe at 100km, you’re safer at 200km…

Tracking enhancer just increases chances of better hits.

The increase to tracking and optimal do make a difference at range, better optimal the better damage, and tracking just increases chances of penetrating and critical hits, which can increase damage upto 300% above default fit damage.

ok but for ratting, when you one shot frigs and destroyers and kill quickly larger ships, a large part of your time is probably spent locking, warping etc

True, mostly on targeting the small stuff.

Battleships don’t take long to lock, frigates and drones are the worse, but if you operating at 80km+ by the time you lock them they haven’t even closed half that distance. So once locked you kill them before they get closer. The small ships are deadly against a battleship if they get within 10km and have the numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.