Drone agressiveness setting missing

It’s not. Nothing has changed in that regard at all. If the drone is already under your control you don’t need to scoop, you can just order it. If it’s under someone else’s control you can’t scoop it anyway.

Before photon it would show the scoop option regardless of it being needed or possible, the only thing that changed is that with Photon (and also changed for the old UI) you only get a scoop option if there’s actually a reason or option to scoop.

It’s really that simple and basic, him pretending to be some rabid ganker is hilarious because if he was then a) his Zkill wouldn’t look like a carebear and b) he’d have actual experience scooping up stuff in pvp.

Ahhh, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Obviously I misunderstood your comment about trying to scoop hostile Drones in actual PvP…

Yeah well the whole thing is confusing due to him not being clear on what he actually means, and what he did mean, I think/guess, is something so super obvious it didn’t even register as an issue :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’ve done the ‘Scoop to Cargohold’ on abandoned Drones in space.

So is the ‘Scoop to Dronebay’ an alternative now for abandoned Drones in space? Provided there’s room in your Dronebay of course.

You could always scoop abandoned drones to your dronebay, provided you HAVE a drone bay and have room for it. People who solo pvp do this all the time, grabbing paste and sometimes drones from defeated foes to replace the ones you lost yourself. Nothing has changed in that regard at all.

OK, obviously my memory is a bit clouded, been quite a while since I used Drones.

And back when I did use Drones, I always used them as a backup, never as a main weapon and rarely ever lost one… Which is probably why I don’t remember that option.

Anyway, thanks for answering my questions…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.