Dryson Bennington - High Sec Criminal

I hereby declare @DrysonBennington to be a high sec criminal.

As he dares to remain in highsec, and followed me to my perch in Osmon, I have slaughtered a Golem right in front of Dryson, who watched helplessly and was utterly unable to pipebomb the gankers out of existence. I will continue to dunk miners in front of Dryson until he bends the knee and hails the mighty glory of James 315’s NEW ORDER!

5 Likes

What’s that? That’s right, I also cut down this Vindicator - RIGHT IN FRONT OF DRYSON, WHO DID NOTHING WHATSOEVER AND UTTERLY FAILED TO STOP ME.

5 Likes

Why is he the criminal …
… when you are doing the killing?

@Aiko_Danuja the RP is getting old already.

@Aiko_Danuja you need better pretext for posting KMs. At least provide evidence he was there and is affected by this (STARKKKKK), otherwise this is weak sauce for RP. You can do better. Jame 315 supposedly isn’t going to blog anymore, but feel free to start your own blog:

Bump in the Night: Diary of a CODE Princess :point_right::ok_hand::sweat_drops:

You don’t need to do this. Just rehabilitate the blog.

He was there, ask him yourself, I don’t need a screenshot to prove he was there. The mere fact I said he was there, is itself proof of his failed presence. Indeed, the angry tears of the miners who protest this post, is additional proof of his impotent role.

3 Likes

He is the criminal, because he dared to gaze upon my perch, and these miners were put out of their misery to teach him a lesson about the futility of defying me. Should Dryson ever dare to gaze upon me again, then more miners will pay for his sin.

2 Likes

Compelling testimony. I hereby declare Dyson Bennington as naysayer and outlaw. He shall be dealt with.

3 Likes

Who is Dryson Bennington?

2 Likes

I would call the Court of Crime and Punishment into session, but the panel of judges appears to have retired.

As the self appointed clerk of the court I instead call for nominees in order to form a new panel. Nominees both community and self appointed are valid candidates.

I will not be nominating myself.

et ludos inchoare

Were you nailed to that perch by any chance?

2 Likes

Nah Aiko is pining for the fjords.

1 Like

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Closed.

1 Like