:shuffleparrot: -DSE- are recruiting corporations and players! Be treated the way you deserve!

How long have you guys been operating the TR3 server and have any incidents come up in the past?

1 Like

For about 2-3 years and none so far, this was why I asked

Another family member into our -DSE- community! Don’t be shy come for a chat, you will not regret it!

Youtube Advert

To the Top baby

Stand with me!

Back up to the top ladies and gentlemen

:shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot:

Hopefully see some of you new recruits at the eve meets that start to happen again soon… Last ones have been a blast join our community and meet some great folks!!

Old recruitment Video I need to update a few details but the core is still correct

Shuffle myself back up to the top

12 hour’s ago I did the shuffle it allowed me to be seen and got some more new members. Loving the recruitment drive again get to speak to soo many people

Wow Working a normal job is tough, I am back in my space job now tough so come hang out and chat about the community that suits you!

^^ up we go back to the top ^^

Remember fayn from a few years back in renter space. Good CEO and crew.

1 Like

Back on the recruitment Train, Choo Choo :train2:

Party Time!

:parrotdad: :parrotmustache: :middleparrot: :margaritaparrot: :loveparrot: :fieriparrot: :fiestaparrot: :gentlemanparrot: :gothparrot: :guardparrot: :halalparrot: :congapartyparrot: :congaparrot: :coffeeparrot: :chillparrot: :shipitparrot: :upvotepartyparrot: :shuffleparrot: :shufflepartyparrot:

1 Like

Join the rabble today!

Yup we still want more cool folks to come hang with us

as seen on Talking in Stations

We have some fun non blobby PVP happening and you can have some fun in EvE too!