:shuffleparrot: -DSE- are recruiting corporations and players! Be treated the way you deserve!

Got some really cool new dudes to go with our current set of cool folks, Keep it coming!

Good morning Capsuleers

\o/
|
/ \

Honestly, I would join but making TS3 mandatory is the only thing preventing me. I’m just not a fan of the software when Discord does it better and I’ve seen some messed up things happen to people because their IP was snagged off of a TS3 server.

1 Like

I have had issues with Discord, TS3 works very well for us, one of the issues I have seen is that having multiple people from all over the world connecting to the discord server struggles more than other programs, I am sure there are VPN services you can use to hide IP etc but I haven’t seen any foul play from TS3 users if you could help direct me to some resources I would be greatly appreciative. I take the privacy of our members seriously and this information may help

^^ T T T ^^

Just personal experience running my own TS3 for years, or being a part of other ones. Once or twice we had people make themselves admins without promotion, ban the actual admins, log everyone’s IP address, and start a massive DDOS attack. It was a major pain to get the servers back and Teamspeak was less than helpful. I got a VPN after that incident, but my trust in the company after dealing with them isn’t great.

Yeah I have heard of stories like that but I also know that the permission system is very intricate and can create these loopholes, luckily we have an extremely talented group of tech people and a great understanding of the systems to prevent this.

How long have you guys been operating the TR3 server and have any incidents come up in the past?

1 Like

For about 2-3 years and none so far, this was why I asked

Another family member into our -DSE- community! Don’t be shy come for a chat, you will not regret it!

Youtube Advert

To the Top baby

Stand with me!

Back up to the top ladies and gentlemen

:shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot::shuffleparrot:

Hopefully see some of you new recruits at the eve meets that start to happen again soon… Last ones have been a blast join our community and meet some great folks!!

Old recruitment Video I need to update a few details but the core is still correct

Shuffle myself back up to the top

12 hour’s ago I did the shuffle it allowed me to be seen and got some more new members. Loving the recruitment drive again get to speak to soo many people