Embargo

I respond below in Black

I know the game like this should be Dynamic. I’m just pointing what could lead to or what info you are missing(In this case).

Don’t think that I do not want the game to change, cause I want. But some changes are not good to the game. Embargos are one of them due to how the game is set, at least for how they as presented to be implemented.

1 Like

Umm, I’m re-reading it and I have some questions for you.

Did you think that PvP is only shooting one to another? In EvE there is PvP Market, PvP Forum(Like this), PvP Industry, blablabla. EvE is mainly PvP

What do you consider “Criminal Player/Corp/Alliance”? And annoying players?

Where did you read this? Because is not true. CCP allow Criminals cause is a Player Rule Sandbox, not an NPC Rule Sandbox some Criminal Behavior should be punished by Players, not NPCs. Others, obviously, are Punish by NPCs, AKA KONKORDOKEN!

Even if they the market know, people use Alts to do Market Stuff. Like “Contacts”, instead of using his main “Criminal” char.

Also I think that you should explain better what EMBARGO will do, I still do not know how is going to work :frowning:

this is the point.
EMBARGO from one player is nothing.
But imagine a player collect EMBARGOS on him. Lets say for bad behavior. And imagine EMBARGO him an entire corp ?
Or, when a player go to buy something from the market and see you are in EMBARGO from so many players, what he thing ?
That is something. I thing
But the main reason is to have the ability to make Economic War.
Imagine to must have yours blue prints to make T2-T3 weapons or ships cos your skills and your corp skils is only to fight ?
Imagine to have to buy rare minerals and cos EMBARGO you cant ?
And alt char in not the easy solution.
With many ways the game change in tactics.
This is my opinion.

Read the start of this post

I read it 3 times. All I can extract from it is that Embargo flag a Player/Corp/Alliance in the Market, but nothing more. There is another mechanic that will be involved? How is going to prevent Alt Spam?

If Embargo will prevent buying, then is similar to the Post I first link, if not… What is suppose to do?

Edit: And I’m serious, I’ve reread all the messages and I still do not see what the embargo consists of apart from Flagging.

my friend
i said an idea here.
If i had the solution how to work or how to make it, or what problems is next, or what is must and what is not, i must be empolee of CCP. And i’m not.
Any way, AGAIN, the main idea is to have the ability to make EMBARGO to other players, corps, Alliance’s.
The main idea is to have the ability to make economic war.
I have write some rules here how to work.
I thing is ok for now.
If you want i can thing how to work this and come again with the mechanism. But not now. Now is only an idea.
Truly thanks for the interesting.

EvE is NOT mainly PvP
This is the way YOU SEE the game.
Unfortunately, young age players mostly, play many games only for PvP. Nothing else.
They dont care about story, about gameplay, about evolution of the game, about the fun and so on.
They include all this in the PvP mode.
And YES. PvP is shooting the others ONLY. The point here is WHY ?
Well, mostly for fun and prove something. I dont know what.
But PvP have point ONLY if have a purpose (for example to take an area from another player for long time or in battles with a prize). In any other cases is stupidy and pointless. For that i hate PvP. Cos is without purpose.
Only to show (not to prove) to others that im better from other players.
VANITY.

If you think that, you do not understand EvE, cause is build mainly around a Player Driven Sandbox meant to player fight each other in different ways, like Market or others. And let them driven EvE it’s self.

PvP is not only shooting each other and for a purpose, if you do not understand that, you do not understand PvP and EvE Core.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.