Enchanted Forest Masquerade

For some reason, I can’t seem to edit the original post so I’m making one with a few changes for the masquerade in October at L’Amore.

When: Saturday, 19th October at 1900NEST
Where: L’Amore in Ballo

Come join us for a journey into an enchanted forest. Dressing as characters from the stories of old is highly encouraged and I look forward to hearing many tales from all the cultures!

Food and drink is on the house, as always.

Any questions, please contact me via evemail or on this post.

As always, L’Amore is a neutral venue. Leave your politics at the door (and OFF this post!)

:heart: Lasa

14 Likes

Lady Raske

Thank you for the invitation. Even though we share the same employer I have to admit that I have missed past events of that kind. Could you probably elaborate a bit more on the nature of this happening? Does it take place on planet surface in a literal forest? And the dresscode is a bit vague. Maybe you can reassure me on this: a masquerade is obligatory, or just required for story telling or … stage acting?

Please forgive my ignorance.

Haria Haritimado

It doesn’t take place on a planet’s surface. It will be in my venue, L’Amore in Ballo, in Kasrasi. I don’t want to reveal too much. It’s mostly just a bit of fun. I’m hoping people will tell each other the stories about their costumes. And costumes aren’t mandatory, but as I said, it’s part of the fun.

Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Little update:

I’m planning door prizes and a raffle as well! Watch this thread for the prize list!

Also, if anyone would like to donate unique prizes for the raffle, please message me!

3 Likes

Bump! Happening this weekend!

1 Like

Tonight! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Thank you kindly to ARC for the donation of several raffle prizes. The winners were as follows:

1x Triglavian ship skins: A Wind Spirit
1x Triglavian ship skins: Aurora Morgan
Nature tattoo: Therese Isimazu
Nature tattoo: Maira Blackfire

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.