L'Amore Samhain Masquerade!

Hello all!

It’s time for the annual costume ball at L’Amore in Ballo!

Every year around this time, I try to host something, so be ready with your best costume, as there will be prizes! It’s a free-for-all theme this year, so you’re only limited by your imagination.

When: Saturday, 24th October @ 1900 NEST
Where: L’Amore in Ballo

Adding the prizes…

1st place: Rattlesnake + Helmatt’s Harriers skin
2nd place: Gila + Helmatt’s Harriers skin
3rd place: Worm + Helmatt’s Harriers skin

All voting will be done by secret ballot at 2030 NEST. Entries are due via mail to Lasa by 2015 NEST. Winners will be announced at 2100 NEST.

Hope to see you all there!

6 Likes

So, I’m planning the prizes for the L’Amore Samhain masquerade and I wanted to know…what does everyone like? We’ve done ships, skins, and isk before. Is that something people enjoyed? Let me know!

Greetings.
At this time last year I was not yet a capsuleer, so I’m not familiar with this custom. Would you care to enlighten me?

Boosters!

2 Likes

I second this

1 Like

Ohhh, that’s a new one :slight_smile: Sounds intriguing!

1 Like

It’s a costume party :slight_smile:

Wait, people are dressing up as boosters this time around ?

Simple enough.

Don’t tempt me, I’ve just the friends that might be able to make it so.

No, that’s just a potential prize :slight_smile:

Slaves?

Get out.

The host should really give you a prize for repeatedly creating such a uniquely welcoming atmosphere.

I mean, there’s always ‘strippers and blow’ as a fallback.

If you come along, I’ll have your special drink waiting…

2 Likes

Just a reminder this is happening next weekend!

Another friendly reminder that this is tomorrow night :slight_smile: I’ll be arranging the prizes today.

1 Like

Adding the prizes…

1st place: Rattlesnake + Helmatt’s Harriers skin
2nd place: Gila + Helmatt’s Harriers skin
3rd place: Worm + Helmatt’s Harriers skin

All voting will be done by secret ballot at 2030 NEST. Entries are due via mail to Lasa by 2015 NEST. Winners will be announced at 2100 NEST.

Thank you to everyone who came. It was a lovely event and I look forward to seeing you all at the Yule Ball!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.