Endurance needs some love

So in your eyes the ship is well balanced if you can barely make more isk/h mining the most valuable ore from lowsec, than farming the easiest ore in highsec. Ok… I see that you don’t get the meaning of the word balance. So just stay in your Endurance then, and if CCP ever decides to up the ore income, don’t forget to only put in 1 Mining upgrade, so you don’t mine too much ore per hour, because of the imbalancing increase of income.

What are you talking about? Which ship?

The Endurance is predominantly an ice mining frigate. And is typically used in low sec for that purpose, and in preference to the Procurer.

I was quite clearly stating that the Prospect in low sec can make (much) more money on moon ore than an exhumer can in high sec on regular ore.

Where does balance come into it … other than the balance of probably “only” making as much money in low sec (in reality) after allowing for the richer game play that is forced on miners by PVP players in low sec, as opposed to the PVE style of AFK-compatible high sec mining? That’s it. End of.

Check the topic, it gives away a hint.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.